- Half-Day K4 and K5
- Monday - Friday 8:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- K4 - 12th Grade
- Monday - Friday 8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Before & After Care
- Before Care:
- K4-K5: Parents should drop children off between 7:30-8:15 a.m at the gym.
- 1st - 12th: Parents should drop children off between 7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
- After Care:
- Half-Day K4/K5: Parents must pick children up by 12:15 p.m.
- K4 - 12th: Parents must pick children up by 3:30 p.m. to avoid After Care billing.
- 3:30 - 4:00 p.m. = $5/child
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. = $10/child
- Half-Day K4/K5: Students should bring a snack each day for class as a time for lunch will not be included.
- K4 - 6th: Students should bring a sack lunch as HBA does not provide hot lunches. Microwaves are available for warming student lunches.
- 7th - 12th: Students may choose to bring a sack lunch or purchase a hot lunch for $3 from Heartland Baptist Bible College. Hot lunches will be charged to the student's school bill and must be paid off weekly. Microwaves are available for those wishing to bring a sack lunch.